BRISBANE & SYDNEY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER – DEB BOOTS
Hi, I am Deb Boots, a Sydney & Brisbane wedding photographer. I have been a full-time professional photographer for over 7 years. Attending many weddings, I have accumulated a wealth of knowledge, experience and skills related to wedding photography and planning a wedding in general.
As you will see in the galleries featured, I have photographed a variety of weddings:
- city weddings in industrial warehouse spaces like Lightspace in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane Powerhouse in New Farm or Vieille Branche in Albion and funky city cafes and restaurants like Sassafras in Paddington and Moda & Malt in Brisbane City
- country weddings on rural properties and quaint homesteads like Gabbinbar Homestead at Toowoomba, Branell Homestead in Laidley & Yandina Station on the Sunshine Coast. In the Gold Coast hinterland there is EcoStudio Fellini and Boomerang Farm. Mavis’s Kitchen at Mount Warning and Byron View Farm in Byron Bay Northern NSW. Closer to Brisbane you have Sirromet Winery and Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens.
- garden ceremonies in the Brisbane City Botanical Gardens, Roma Street Parklands, beneath the Kangaroo Point cliffs and on the banks of the Brisbane river next to Riverlife, The Landing Dockside or Topiaries at Samford
- beach weddings and coastal ceremonies from Noosa to Byron Bay
- church ceremonies including intimate chapels to big cathedrals
From the ceremony location to the reception, the weather to the pretty details, and the bride & groom and the bridal party themselves – all these things make every wedding unique and that is what is exciting about being a photographer in today’s wedding space. Whether it’s a traditional or non-traditional wedding, I would love to capture your special day.
PHOTOGRAPHY PRICES FOR SYDNEY & BRISBANE WEDDINGS
All wedding photography prices are dependent on the amount of coverage required – from 6 hours to all day photography coverage.
Photography collections include:
- professionally edited, high-resolution printable digital files
- all photos are supplied in colour plus a selection of b&w edits
- digital photos are delivered on a USB in a beautiful wooden photo box
- wedding highlights slideshow to share with family and friends while you wait for your full photo collection
- online gallery with all the images to share with family and friends
Photography prices start from $2500, with our most popular being all day coverage. Wedding albums are also available as an add-on.
Please contact me for the full price list and availability using the contact form.
DO YOU TRAVEL BEYOND BRISBANE & SYDNEY FOR WEDDINGS?
Most definitely yes.
I am located in Sydney, but because I photographed weddings in Brisbane for over 7 years and continue to do so, I travel frequently between Sydney & Brisbane. Weddings located in the areas listed below don’t incur travel fees :
- Brisbane including Ipswich & Boonah
- Gold Coast & Tweed Region including Tweed Coast, Tweed Valley, Tamborine Mountain, Coolangatta, Currumbin, Murwillumbah & Mount Warning
- Sunshine Coast – Caloundra to Noosa including beautiful Maleny
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs Region
- Northern NSW – Byron Bay and Northern Rivers Region
- Sydney – City to the Northern Beaches down to Cronulla, and the Western Suburbs
- NSW South Coast & Illawarra Region
- Southern Highlands
- Blue Mountains
- Bathurst & Central West Region
- Dubbo & Western Region
- Gosford & NSW Central Coast
- Newcastle & Hunter Valley wine region
- Lower North Coast, Taree & Port Macquarie
- Mid North Coast, Coffs Harbour & Grafton
- Tamworth & North West Region
Outside of the above areas, travel fees apply. Generally travel costs can include return airfares, car hire, fuel, and two nights accommodation. Travel costs are quoted on an individual basis.
HAVE YOU SHOT A WEDDING AT SO AND SO VENUE?
I often get asked have I photographed at a particular wedding venue, and a lot of the times the answer is no. There are just so many venues with new alternative venues popping up. On top I also service a wide region, for exactly that reason.
I definitely don’t see this as a negative. In fact it’s a positive! As a wedding photographer, it keeps me inspired being in new places and I have fresh eyes on the location to create unique wedding photos for your memories.
Because I focus on the couple’s connection the background is secondary. I am inspired by natural light so I will be chasing the best light with a simple clean background to showcase your love story. Don’t get me wrong, a pretty location always helps, but I do feel as a professional photographer, I can find a good spot to take pictures pretty much in any location. I believe that is the gift of a great photographer, to seek out what the average eye overlooks.
If I haven’t photographed at a particular venue before, I often will do a location scout to view the property either before the wedding day or arrive early on the day to familiarise myself with the location. I believe it’s important for a photographer to continually be inspired and photographing at different venues is definitely a way to do that.
HOW DO WE SECURE DEB BOOTS TO PHOTOGRAPH OUR WEDDING?
A $500 non-refundable retainer and signed contract is required to secure your wedding date. The balance of your photography package is due 30 days before the wedding date. If you are adding an engagement session to your package, the engagement session fee is due at the time of the session.